Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dating in Dublin

Options
  • 12-04-2009 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Sry im being lazy here and no arsed searching through da archives!!

I want to start actively dating, so my question is what r da best options out there. I do like da idea of agencies that do all da work all u just show
    up!

Anyone got any suggestions like good nites in dublin known for these things etc or even work for one of these agencies.

cheers:D

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

You used the word 'da' 3 times ... Freudian slip?

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Kingkong

Interesting observation

A Freudian slip, or parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is believed to be caused by the unconscious mind.

Some errors, such as a man accidentally calling his wife by the name of another woman, seem to represent relatively clear cases of Freudian slips. In other cases, the error might appear to be trivial or bizarre, but may show some deeper meaning on analysis. As a common pun goes, "A Freudian slip is when you mean one thing, but you say your mother." A Freudian slip is not limited to a slip of the tongue, or to sexual desires. It can extend to our word perception where we might read a word incorrectly because of our fixations. These slips are semi-conscious, which is to say that these thoughts are consciously repressed and then unconsciously released. This is unlike true Freudian repression, which is the unconscious act of making something conscious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Yeah, I'd be interested in getting some dating done. I'm 28, Male, average build. I don't drive but I'm saving to buy a motherbike.

*budum tishh* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

hussey wrote: »
    You used the word 'da' 3 times ... Freudian slip?
    I'd say its more a case of the OP being a complete ****tard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

That's a bit over the top and uncalled for Climate,at best he's sad and lonely..but hopeful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭keefs08

Wheres the best place to go for the best craic??...... me and my 2 girl mates are going out in town(dublin) im 18 and theyre both 19 and we r all single!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

keefs08 wrote: »
    Wheres the best place to go for the best craic??...... me and my 2 girl mates are going out in town(dublin) im 18 and theyre both 19 and we r all single!! :D

Go to their house, get them issed and pound the box of both them. Thats what being 18 is all about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

The Dublin Forum is NOT a dating forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement