Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€star index.

• 12-04-2009 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

how do you get a eurostar index for a stock bull? also is anyone on here using diy ai and how much does it cost for tank and training. im looking at an estroeus detector as well any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

pure curiosity why do you want a euro star rating for your stockbull.i think the training and gear was around 1200euro with dovea when i did it. as for heat detection a young bull thats been snipped a lot less work

• Registered Users Posts: 24 marko3

im just interested in how my bull fares in terms of carcass wght and replacement value. i could compare him to others as well. is anyone having trouble ai ing suckers in the sense of bringing them in. usually ours never see a yard from march to nov

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

i am a dairy farmer and i bought the heat time system its very good dont have to spend time looking for bullers anymore i was scanning on friday and just put numbers into the box and it picked all the cows out as they came out of parlour saved alot of time

Advertisement