Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on a player needed.

Options
  • 12-04-2009 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I need a bit of info on a Rogue and Shaman called Tjoela and LoeLoe respectivly both at lvl 80 and 75. Basicially the story is this rogue and shaman (same account) transfered to our realm from Kazak and made an application to out guild. Full T6 rogue with both Glaives, same for the shammy with the full SWP gear. So instantly we thought, hey this is obviously an execeptional player and when we looked at previous guilds we seen she was in forte for the world firsts. Only problem is, we think this is an ebayed account, she has no idea how to play the rogue, spec was all types of messed up and the shammy is awesome gear couldn't keep people alive in normal non heroics.

So what im askign is, does anyone here still play on kazak, or know anyone from the old forte before they disbanded. Somethign dosen't add up about this player and any info would be awesome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

I've a old CSS friend on Kazzak who is guilded with Impulse, one of the top alli guilds. He pugged with alot of top raiding players throughout TBC so id say there is a good chance he will know them :)

If nobody here knows i can find out for ya later off him when i get out of work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Great stuff. Any info is better then none. The GM has setup an alt on Kazzak now but cant fidn any of the players that were around back then. Got a few names alright, but typicially none are online.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Why would you even make an effort to recruit a potentially ebay'd account?

You've already said that he sucks, even just in heroics? Therefore, whether it's ebay'd or not (and it most likely is) it doesnt matter, since he's a scrub :confused:

We recuited him first, and then discovered he/she is useless. At first we though he was for real but after a few days things wern't right, he/she was caught out on many lies and **** like that. I know what your saying though but we want to find out about this toon if possible.

Okay did some searching, and we have found out after a few hours of talking to old forte members who are now in ensidia.... Basicially the rogues original name was fastway or selicia. Account got ebayed along with Detroits dual wargliev account. From talking to the ensidia dudes the original owner was a 26 year old guy from dubai... Now a 22 year old girl from amsterdamn has it !

• Advertisement

I take it all back. Let her in. Cant have too many 22 year old girls from Amsterdam, regardless of how good she is (or isnt) at the game ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

durty.....

Hot girls ebay wow accounts. Fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Anti wrote: »
    Okay did some searching, and we have found out after a few hours of talking to old forte members who are now in ensidia.... Basicially the rogues original name was fastway or selicia. Account got ebayed along with Detroits dual wargliev account. From talking to the ensidia dudes the original owner was a 26 year old guy from dubai... Now a 22 year old girl from amsterdamn has it !

So you were suspicious about whether they are the original account owner, but you swallow up the fact that it is a 22 year old dutch girl? :rolleyes:

Ah its a long story, would take a long time to explain. But she's gone now anyway the GM confronted her over it on vent and she confessed the whole thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Ah its a long story, would take a long time to explain. But she's gone now anyway the GM confronted her over it on vent and she confessed the whole thing.

Whens the trial?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Falcon.ie

SeriousSeriousSerious, So much effort when you could have simply Asked the current account holder in question.

She was the current account owner. Like i said its a really long story.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'm glad you shared.

She was the current account owner. Like i said its a really long story.

Well, I think that really clears it all up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'm assuming the account is now banned? If not I'll raise a ticket myself on Moonglade to help along that process. 22 yo Dutch bird notwithstanding.

I believe she transfered off again now, the GM made a ticket about it but nothing has been heard back yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I feel sad for the people who buy them accounts. And think once they get them and all the epics it will make them into a great player and they will have so much fun.

I remember before the last expansion came out. A holy pala joined our guild and had the full T6 set. All 8items I think it was. No one on our server was as well geared as this healer. Still when we went into MH on our first raid with this new healer the person was the worst healer on the night.

Think about the money they spend on the Toon. And they have to move servers. And now this girl in Anti guild has had to move again. All this fun they are having just sounds great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I believe she transfered off again now, the GM made a ticket about it but nothing has been heard back yet.

Strange enough as it may seem, I think I know this person and she's actually quite a nice person if it is her, has a kid too, I have her on my facebook as she was in the guild for a while and we got chatting on vent.
    She bought her account as she didn't have the time or patience to level one up.
    I couldn't care less, each to their own I guess, don't see the big problem with it at all so long as the person playing knows wtf they're doing.
    If they don't though then that's a different story but sure you can tell that from a run or two even on a Heroic.

Nehaxak wrote: »
    Strange enough as it may seem, I think I know this person and she's actually quite a nice person if it is her, has a kid too, I have her on my facebook as she was in the guild for a while and we got chatting on vent.
    She bought her account as she didn't have the time or patience to level one up.
    I couldn't care less, each to their own I guess, don't see the big problem with it at all so long as the person playing knows wtf they're doing.
    If they don't though then that's a different story but sure you can tell that from a run or two even on a Heroic.

icon_uhoh.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Just out of curiosity, around how much would she have spent on a lv80 with all the bells and whistles?
    IMO just buying an account takes a huge chunk of the fun out of the game, its rewarding levelling up to 80 and getting all your epics. But I suppose there are people who don't have time for all the grinding..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭expediateclimb

Don't know if I could call it rewarding, to be honest I'm finding it quite a long slog levelling up and just hearing you guys talk about 10 and 25 man raids in Naxxx and Uldar is just making me wan't to get to 80 as fast as I possibly can :( so I can kind of understand how someone would wan't to skip it and purchase a spec of e-bay although it is cheating in a way.

Ah the joy's of level 31 :o kicking the crap out of large spiders and funny lookin bears

Don't know if I could call it rewarding, to be honest I'm finding it quite a long slog levelling up and just hearing you guys talk about 10 and 25 man raids in Naxxx and Uldar is just making me wan't to get to 80 as fast as I possibly can :( so I can kind of understand how someone would wan't to skip it and purchase a spec of e-bay although it is cheating in a way.

Ah the joy's of level 31 :o kicking the crap out of large spiders and funny lookin bears

The problem is, if you skip from 31 to 80 and into a raid instance, you will be absolutely ****, and your guild will hate you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I cmpletely understand buying an account.

I'm olny levelling characters because ive triple xp...otherwise i well would have bought my mates account of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭expediateclimb

WellyJ wrote: »
    The problem is, if you skip from 31 to 80 and into a raid instance, you will be absolutely ****, and your guild will hate you. :)

I think I'd have that problem anyway even if I did'nt skip content :D
    It does'nt help that the lag on this server (Outland) is something awful. Am seriously considering switching to another server.

Buying an account = fail... tbfh.

Advertisement