Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

currently "awaiting email confirmation"

Options
  • 12-04-2009 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all, I just logged in and found the message below. The email supplied is correct and I have no new mail. Could someone help me please?
    Thanks

EDIT: After rechecking the supplied email address it was not correct after all ( but it was up until last friday when I last recived "a new post in thread....." email from boards.
    Hi ajsp, according to our system, you are currently "awaiting email confirmation", which means you won't be able to post messages, reply to threads, use private messaging, etc. Please check your spam/trash folders if you haven't received a confirmation email. You can also check if the email address you supplied is correct here.
    If it has been a long time since you registered and can't find the mail, you can ask for assistance in our Help Desk forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Just sent you on the activation code again. Usual "check spam folder advice in case" applies:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ajsp

sceptre wrote: »
    Just sent you on the activation code again. Usual "check spam folder advice in case" applies:)

Thanks Sceptre but for some reason the email address is still wrong ( so I never recived the activation code) and I can't change it to the correct email, I'm getting a "already in use" message.
    The correct address is ajscottphotography@gmail.com
    Thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Isn't your account actually with a period at the end.

ajsp.
    not
    ajsp

Maybe you are getting mixed up with your accounts.

Advertisement