Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawals On PokerStars

• 12-04-2009 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Just signed up on PokerStars and deposited some money with my MasterCard. Is there some issue with making withdrawals direct to the credit card or am I misinformed on this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Yeah, you're correct. Afaik mastercard don't allow withdrawals from any gaming site. Pokerstars are quite efficient with sending out cheques (from a BOI in Limerick i think).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Dont worry, hardly anyone gets to withdraw :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭getonyourboots

Your right about MasterCard, nonsense. What are my options here, need the simplest method possible to get the money from stars to my bank account, they don't take Laser do they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

As mentioned earlier, Stars cheque payments are very quick. I've never waited more than 4 days. All cheques for Ireland are issued from Shannon (AFAIK) and therefore there should be no delays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

Your right about MasterCard, nonsense. What are my options here, need the simplest method possible to get the money from stars to my bank account, they don't take Laser do they?

Nah dont take laser (even though my Laser card has a Maestro sign on it. They do accept maestro, but my card doesnt work.)
    For getting it to your account fast moneybookers is good. You can deposit on moneybookers from your laser and then onto stars. When withdrawing, stars credit your moneybookers account instantly and from there you can withdraw straight to your bank account (5 days at the moment, used to be 3 but meh)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

I also have a question about withdrawing from stars. If you have used your moneybookers account to make your initial deposit on stars, can you only use moneybookers to withdraw? Will they send you a check, or pay it to a bank account instead if you request this?

Advertisement