Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Games Lagging

• 12-04-2009 8:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Sorry if it's the wrong section.

I decided to extend one of my accounts in Halo today to play MLG but since I started playing I've had to quit out of 2 of the 3 games I've played because it's been so laggy and I've no idea why. No one is using the net except for myself but I keep getting red bar and lagging.

Here's what speedtest.net is telling me:
    450733134.png

That's probably crap but I never had a problem with it before. Any ideas what's happening? Could it be a virus on my PC that's slowing stuff down or just my crappy connection?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Same happened to me last night. I played the social and DLC playlists without a problem but once I switched to the ranked ones my connection dropped into the red and I kept experiencing major lag and bullets to the head.

I am on NTL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Smartly Dressed

Come to think of it I played some Team Mythic, campaign and some custom games (on US host) with my mate today and the connection was fine so the lagging seems to be somewhat isolated to ranked playlists.

I'm with Perlico so looks like it might be an XBL problem. I also heard that Bungie are releasing a MM update soon so maybe that has something to do with it but I'm just guessing.

Advertisement