Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skateparks ?!??

Options
  • 12-04-2009 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey i was wondering if anyone knew what skate parks are open in Dublin and where they are. I used to go to ramp city and ramp n rail but then they closed down :mad:but now i have gotten back into blading and want to start skateboarding now.... :P I have heard different ones are opened and stuff....but i just want a definite list :rolleyes:

Thankies :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Hmm, one in bushy park, one on monkstown, one in cabara, one in swords, one in blanchardstown, one in greystones, one in gorey and there's probably more around dublin too, but i haven't skated them yet.

I know greystones and gorey aren't in dublin, they are easy to get to though.

All the parks are open till about half 7 these days, i think. Blanch and Swords have holes in the gates though, so every one just goes through there.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

Pinkskater wrote: »
    but i just want a definite list :rolleyes:

Thankies :D

no problem. just click onto our website and view the google map of skateparks all over ireland. enjoy

http://www.wreckless.ie/stuff.html

Advertisement