Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New build; questions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

BeciMester wrote: »
    The thing your link points to is the T220HD, which is HD in the name only as it's 1680x1050. It does have a Freeview tuner and HDMI connection, basically it's more of an LCD TV than a monitor, with a 5ms response time. You could take a look at the little brother T220 instead without the HDMI and TV tuner but a 2ms response time and a hella lot cheaper. (I'm eyeballing the T220 myself by the way. :D )
    Yeah I know. I've spent lots of time reading up on most of the components at this stage. The thing is Hardwareversand only sell the T220HD and it just seems easier to get all the stuff from one place unless there's a killer saving.
    I could get the T220 for €195 by picking it up from Komplett but I dunno if it's worth the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭thepcgp

Does the T220HD work as both TV and monitor? Is it dual function?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

thepcgp wrote: »
    Does the T220HD work as both TV and monitor? Is it dual function?
    Yes, it has a built-in digital tv tuner. As well as hdmi ports so you can connect up consoles, dvd players, etc.

Advertisement