Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRACER UNITS

Options
  • 12-04-2009 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭

has anyone got a tracer unit
    was thinking off getting one the one like a silencer or the ak mag one
    so if anyone has one or had one let me know the pro's and con's thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I was looking into these myself. And just by going on reviews the mag type tracer units are worthless. The only ones that work properly are the silencer type units.

I can't say for sure as I don't have either and I've never tested either. Although I am going to try make myself a tracer silencer, I've got the LED's and the know how. I just haven't been arsed lately :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭moggser

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    I was looking into these myself. And just by going on reviews the mag type tracer units are worthless. The only ones that work properly are the silencer type units.

I can't say for sure as I don't have either and I've never tested either. Although I am going to try make myself a tracer silencer, I've got the LED's and the know how. I just haven't been arsed lately :rolleyes:.

when you get round to it mass produce them and sell them when i say mass produce them i mean make me one and when i say sell them i ment donate
    for testing lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I've got the Magazine type of Tracer Unit.
    Totally utterly Useless.

~B

i guess its the silencer type then thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Ok FYI tactically if you are the only person using a tracer in the field you will get hammered :-)

You'll hit a few people then everyone will go ooooh look at that its deadly and then shoot the bejaysus outta ya by firing at the point of origin.

Great craic all the same.

I have the new style marui silencer tracer. Its quite sturdy as there is a good bit of metal in it. Does what it says on the tin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 major zero

well tracer units can they work with a kar98?

hoplite wrote: »
    Ok FYI tactically if you are the only person using a tracer in the field you will get hammered :-)

You'll hit a few people then everyone will go ooooh look at that its deadly and then shoot the bejaysus outta ya by firing at the point of origin.

Great craic all the same.

I have the new style marui silencer tracer. Its quite sturdy as there is a good bit of metal in it. Does what it says on the tin.

lol yeah thats good point alright
    was only lookiung for one for the crack factor and maybe the return visit to pr
    anyway can you post the link to the one you have and what does your fit on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=115

Out of stock unfortunately but they seem to get them in regularly enough. Alternatively your local airsoft retailer might be able to source one.

The will fit onto any 14mm ccw (counter-clockwise) thread so thats most m4's and marui clones. Fits fine on my G&G M4, CA M4 sportline and JG G36c for example.

ccw to cw adaptors are available from many of the popular online retailers.

ah sure ill taje tje plunge and order one thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

major zero wrote: »
    well tracer units can they work with a kar98?

No.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

ah fnuck adn i ordered this one already muz_0061.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Ah that sucks Moggser, but if it makes you feel any better I've heard nothing but great reports about the TM tracer unit.

sure does ah but what can ya do

Advertisement