Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stolen motorbike

• 12-04-2009 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hey guys,
    My bike got stolen on Monday the 6th from North Strand area. Hoping if any of ye saw it ye could send me a PM or reply on the thread.
    It a multicoloured(red, white and blue) Honda 250 CBR.
    Reg. is 92-D-50087
    Thanks in advance guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ah balls sorry to hear about that. My bandit 6 got scabbed on me a few weeks back to. Hope you find yer bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 LRBT

Cheers Seany,I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

cheers bud. If you see it please feel free to uncross your fingers and kick the bejaysus outta whoever has it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Will keep an eye out. :(

Much appreciated, thanks.

• Advertisement

So I'm pretty frigging ecstatic. The wonderful gardai in Store St. found her.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

LRBT wrote: »

Congrats nice one, was there much damage done?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

That was lucky, i hope they caught the little bollix that took it too.

Odysseus wrote: »
    Congrats nice one, was there much damage done?
    Thanks,not so sure about damage,the boyfriend and myself have to pick it up tomorrow. I'm just happy its running.

Evilmonkey I'm hoping they'll give me the little fockers address. I've a host of surprises in store for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Gardai caught someone robbing my bike a number of years ago, woke up to find it missing, went to the cops to report it and found it up against a wall in the Garda Station. They arrested two guys trying to push start it, they didn't know that the timing was manually set by a lever on the bars, They were stupid enough to rob an old Brit bike :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 mummmmbles

Stolen black suzuki drz400sm with rid trim supermoto wheels. reg -
    06D 16128. stolen front front garden between 6pm - 10pm 11/7/2014

any info would make my day 0861018748

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

mummmmbles wrote: »
    Stolen black suzuki drz400sm with rid trim supermoto wheels. reg -
    06D 16128. stolen front front garden between 6pm - 10pm 11/7/2014

any info would make my day

I would suggest starting a new thread, and removing the phone number - you don't want all this scammers to know/call your mobile;)

I hope you get it back, I am not on the road this weekend, unfortunately.

wonski wrote: »
    I would suggest starting a new thread, and removing the phone number - you don't want all this scammers to know/call your mobile;)

I hope you get it back, I am not on the road this weekend, unfortunately.

cheers man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

mummmmbles wrote: »
    cheers man

Give us a location too!

Artane, Dublin 5

Thanks for the help

Advertisement