Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which gun to pick? JG AUG A3 or JG G36C?

Options
  • 13-04-2009 1:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

FIRST OFF I LIVE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THIS BECAUSE I WILL BE TALKING ABOUT GUNS ABOVE THE LEGAL LIMIT IN IRELAND
    alright well I am relatively new to airsoft and am deciding which gun to get. I am debating whether to get the JG aug a3 or the jg g36c. One thing i was wondering about is fps. The fps for the aug is 400 stock and for the g36 its 350. Is the 50fps going to make that much of a difference? how much more range will i have with the 50fps. Also I have another question. I've heard that the aug is really heavy. However, when i looked at airsplat.com it said the weight for the aug is 9lbs and for the g36 its 10lbs. Is this the true weight of these guns.
    Thank you

Which gun should I pick 0 votes

JG AUG A3
    0% 0 votes
    JG G36C
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

You might be in the US but this is still an Irish forum.
    I would highly recommend you join an American forum. I'm not trying to start anything or to tell you to get lost. I just think that you will get your questions answered a lot easier on an American forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 thekingwillwhip

i cant find an american fourm? if you know of one plz tell me

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Arniesairsoft is an international boards, lots of americans on it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

FIRST OFF I LIVE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER THIS BECAUSE I WILL BE TALKING ABOUT GUNS ABOVE THE LEGAL LIMIT IN IRELAND
    alright well I am relatively new to airsoft and am deciding which gun to get. I am debating whether to get the JG aug a3 or the jg g36c. One thing i was wondering about is fps. The fps for the aug is 400 stock and for the g36 its 350. Is the 50fps going to make that much of a difference? how much more range will i have with the 50fps. Also I have another question. I've heard that the aug is really heavy. However, when i looked at airsplat.com it said the weight for the aug is 9lbs and for the g36 its 10lbs. Is this the true weight of these guns.
    Thank you

AS PER THE AIRSOFT CHARTER

* There will be no discussion of airsoft greater than 1 joule.

- There will be no discussion on the importation or upgrade of airsoft to over 1 joule.
    - If you are posting from a country which has different laws concerning airsoft, you are still subject to this rule as boards.ie is an Irish website.
    Offenders will be either warned or banned. Dependant on the severity.

You were warned about this already

Banned for 1 week

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement