Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loads of texts

• 13-04-2009 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

What is the best plan and network for someone who sends loads of texts to various numbers? My friend has just freaked me out with her bill!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

What is the best plan and network for someone who sends loads of texts to various numbers? My friend has just freaked me out with her bill!

If its prepay vodafone, meteor or o2 but you get no inclusive calls. 3 have a plan called best of both where you get 100 any network mins, 100 3 to 3 mins and free texts. The bill is capped at 25 per month. If you want anymore call time you just top up like prepay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Walkman wrote: »
    If its prepay vodafone, meteor or o2 but you get no inclusive calls. 3 have a plan called best of both where you get 100 any network mins, 100 3 to 3 mins and free texts. The bill is capped at 25 per month. If you want anymore call time you just top up like prepay.

Not entirely true, you'll get €20 worth of calls along with free texts to any network provided you sign up to the free any network text offer on vodafone, 02 and meteor. But yes, if you want a bill and unlimited any network texts go with best of both on three, it gives you what Walkman has already stated- top up if you need more minutes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Sorry Ah-Watch forgot about the initial 20 worth of calls :-D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Walkman wrote: »
    Sorry Ah-Watch forgot about the initial 20 worth of calls :-D
    Its ok walkman we wont fall out over it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭anothernight

Meteor do free text to any network for €20 a month on pay as you go, but I'm not sure if the offer is still up. It always comes back after a while anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement