Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for DK UI

Options
  • 13-04-2009 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

Hi my fellow Irish WoW amigo's !

I'm looking for a good DK UI package thats not too memory intensive, types of mods would like it to include are:

(mods in italic i already have so not important to be in package)

grid

some sort of buff/debuff tracking mod (used to use nature enemy cast bar)

visual heal

Something to track my DK proccs that require me to press a button to use, or highlight any buffs that need to be refreshed, diseases, blight etc

recount

omen

DBM

a usefull spell bar that highlights CD times in more detail and allows me to position.

And some nice borders or what have ya to tie them all up nice and neat :D

I used a mod package ages ago on my rogue, i just basically dumped it into my addons folder and it installed everything. i didnt have to edit or reposition anything really, was dead handy. However after awhile i had to get rid of most of the mods as it slowed my fps down in raids.

Also my machine is more than capable to run wow and alot of addons, it ran it perfectly when i first installed it but the game seems to be loading slower and my fps dips from time to time. Is there anything i can do to fix this? anything i can clear to help it run better? Dont really fancy reinstalling/formatting :(

I'm on 2.8 dual core with 4gigs of ram with a bitchin gfx card, havent updated gfx card in awhile, could this be whats slowing my fps down?

Anyway any help is greatley appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Nobody with anything that could help me? Ah well just came to the realisation that patch would mess everything up anyway so best to wait :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i have a mod, ill get the name later, that tells when diseases need to be replenished on a target.

ill get the name when i get home

Advertisement