Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nct!!!!!!!

• 13-04-2009 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i was informed this morning that you now can receive penalty points for not displaying your nct!!!!
    i think the green party and fianna fail have outstayed their welcome
    it seems the garda are the new branch of the inland revenue!!

what a load of c%^K!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,542 ✭✭✭jaffa20

What's the problem:confused: the car shouldn't be on a public road if it's not road worthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 noname007

jaffa20 wrote: »
    What's the problem:confused: the car shouldn't be on a public road if it's not road worthy.

+1
    i was informed this morning that you now can receive penalty points for not displaying your nct!!!!

what a load of c%^K!!!

Get over it!:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

You think the Green Party and Fianna Fail have out stayed their welcome because of their proposal to bring in penalty points for no NCT? Where have you been for the last year?

(P.S., the "Inland Revenue" is the old name for the British "HM Revenue & Customs")

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Stan Nangle

what a load of c%^K!!!
    Your informant is ill informed http://www.penaltypoints.ie/the_full_list_of_offences.php

jaffa20 wrote:
    What's the problemconfused.gif the car shouldn't be on a public road if it's not road worthy
    +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This a Waterford problem?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

The issue is not a Waterford one and is not currently an offense. It will be, however, come the May bank holiday weekend as explained here.

I would move this to Motors but they have a topic on this already here so feel free to post your rant there.

About time the government did something useful with their time in office this time around, beside screw us over!

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement