Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finglas tattoo artist

Options
  • 13-04-2009 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭

Hey can anyone tell me where this person is please,I know Finglas Village but just need to know where about they are.Thanks in advance or phone number would be brill:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Is his name Finglas Tattoo Artist?

Tried the phone book?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

A little bit more information about who you're looking for would really help people help you.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Is it this one? Golden Pages is your friend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Oh thanks that must be him/her I heard he's great thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

Ye his names Damien i think.. hes very good. If you konw the bottom of the hill (pub) .. if you head half way up the hill on the opposite side of the road youll see a door that leads upstairs to where he is. Hes fairl;y cheap aswel apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Thanks Neil I know the area.Now just have to pick what I want.Thank you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Any link to Damiens work?

Advertisement