Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copper Jacks?!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

Bouncers are useless there. Went in buckled one night and the bouncer asked me for ID and i shook his hand and he let me walk straight past

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I scored a nurse there once

Thank god I don't listen to Ray Darcy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,883 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Best. Club. EVER!

Never had a bad night there. Cheesy music, gee eyed young wans, decent pints, late serving....all the ingredients for great craic.

People need to stop taking it so seriously and just enjoy the experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Best. Club. EVER!

Never had a bad night there. Cheesy music, gee eyed young wans, decent pints, late serving....all the ingredients for great craic.

People need to stop taking it so seriously and just enjoy the experience.

Totally agree, you can't take coppers seriously, always have a great night there! I'd take drunkenness & cheesy music over posers any day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 manera85

Totally agree, you can't take coppers seriously, always have a great night there! I'd take drunkenness & cheesy music over posers any day...

here here!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Totally agree!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

hussey wrote: »
    I scored a nurse there once

So did I, or so I thought until she brought me back to a halting site turned out she said she was a Ward sister!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

Coppers on a week night can be great craic, especially upstairs but on a weekend it's a nightmare. McGowans is much better though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

lol there is a Google advert at the bottom of the page here advertising kissograms and stripograms. Why pay for it when there is Coppers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭gccorcaigh

I can actually understand why some people hate Coppers. It is a cattle mart, and yes there is broken glass and spilled drinks all over the place, but its a great laugh at the same time. I think its hilarious in there...mind you I wouldnt go in there sober!!.. As for the D4 heads, isnt it true that Krystal now attracts all the pikeys and knackers, so the D4s who used to drink there are now going into Coppers??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

gccorcaigh wrote: »
    As for the D4 heads, isnt it true that Krystal now attracts all the pikeys and knackers, so the D4s who used to drink there are now going into Coppers??

lol

no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

What ever happened to that place a few doors down from Coppers, not Bojangles it was full off the biggest scumbags you could find.
    Went in once never again, much prefer Coppers, Used to go when I was out on a session, great place if you just want to get hammered and not really care about the consequences!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭D Audio Tripper

Gillo wrote: »
    What ever happened to that place a few doors down from Coppers, not Bojangles it was full off the biggest scumbags you could find.

Yeah I remember that place, absolute kip. Think it was called Gi-Gi's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Mr Jinx

Yeah I remember that place, absolute kip. Think it was called Gi-Gi's

used to be called the vatican
    old school

Went into Coppers for the laugh twice in the last month. Full of D4s. And Krystal full of fights between scummers apparently. !! How the times change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Gillo wrote: »
    So did I, or so I thought until she brought me back to a halting site turned out she said she was a Ward sister!

same thing happened to me, was having a deep conversation with a young lady there after she told me she was a thinker, ended up getin a ride..
    ...home on a horse and cart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭c_o_ck p_i_ss chillage

I've been calling it "Slapper Face Cocks" for years.... yeah, wow, I'm crazy....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

coppers has really got more than its fair share of d4's lately.still the usual crowd going but plenty of d4's in the mix now too.as for krystle going knackery, last time i was there it was like a hairdressers convention.knackers with a few bob is how id describe it,full of wannabes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Westwood

cronin_j wrote: »
    I am a blow in "culchie".
    Their are no ''Blow In's'' In Dublin, Please don’t use that Mullagh Terminology around here. Thank you.

Copper Faced Jacks Is called after An Ex Copper Called Jack :rolleyes: A knocking Shop.

df1985 wrote: »
    coppers has really got more than its fair share of d4's lately.still the usual crowd going but plenty of d4's in the mix now too.as for krystle going knackery, last time i was there it was like a hairdressers convention.knackers with a few bob is how id describe it,full of wannabes.

hahaha!!!!!!

• Advertisement

was in coppers last night.feck the begrudgers, had a brilliant night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

df1985 wrote: »
    was in coppers last night.feck the begrudgers, had a brilliant night!

whats it actually like inside there? is it packed and loud? huge dancefloor? if it is i prob wont like it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I haven't been there in 2weeks now and i miss the place! :(

whats it actually like inside there? is it packed and loud? huge dancefloor? if it is i prob wont like it

Generally it would be very packed although last night it wasnt, unusual for a saturday in there.its spread out over 2 floors with plenty of nooks and crannies.no big open spaces like a big club like tripod etc. the dancefloor and dj is downstairs but the music is piped up.loud yes, but not deafening and depending on where ya are it can be quieter.downstairs gets packed as the night goes on.theres 3 big bars and 2 small ones.the upstairs section of the smoking area gets busy, real bottlekneck at the entrance to it beside one of the smaller bars.
    if you've ever been to dtwo its similar in layout, just a rowdier version!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 SequinStiletto

Scuse, does anyone know if Copper face Jacks is having a Junior cert results night club on the 9th of September? Heard they were and my sisters mates are interested in going :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

They would still probably get in if they turn up at the door its that easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Scuse, does anyone know if Copper face Jacks is having a Junior cert results night club on the 9th of September? Heard they were and my sisters mates are interested in going :rolleyes:
    Dunno, but heard they have a Pregnancy Test results night on the 9th of every month.... not a lot of guys attend, apparently.:pac:

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement