Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South America Group Tours

• 13-04-2009 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I have approx 4-5 wks holidays coming up in October and I would love to go do a group tour of South America. Just wondering what tour companies people have had good experiences with?

Im 27 and would be going on my own. I just read that Kumuka tours arent very good. What about Intrepid tours? So would be grateful for any ideas! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Havent used them myself but friends of mine have travelled with Intrepid on a number of occasions and highly recommend them. They are a married couple so travelled together but said there are always single travellers on the tours and are very well run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 685 ✭✭✭darrenh

other companies i have heard of are - dragoman & tucan. i have heard bad reports about kumuka. cant say for the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Mercy

www.tucantravel.com

I'm going away on the first of June on a budget expedtions tour - Starting in Rio and ending in Lima. I've heard nothing but good things about Tucan, everything seems very organised and they really take you to the out the way places where normal hitchikers etc can't get to. It seems to be a very well run country and it's about 20 years in the business.

Advertisement