Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Darts Software Tournament Groups, Stats & Discussion (Updated 21/05/08)

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Did you have noscript add-on installed?

Ok cheers bud i found it and added it to my firefox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭death1234567

Daffy501 wrote: »
    Ok cheers bud i found it and added it to my firefox
    Here's the link for anyone else.
    LINK
    If you have this installed on your Firefox and you use it to block all scripts from ezchalk you should remain virus free. You need to hit "Enter" in ezchalk to sumbit your scores as the buttons won't work with NoScript installed IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Pm'd carrickman about our game last week. He couldn't as he had to organise his other game.We are to organise a game for this week.Just pm'd him again. Hope we can get it played.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Group tables have been updated. They are the final positions bar one match from group 1 which is being played tonight.

It got very messy near the end so I hope I didn't screw anyone over.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

So Double Top is the new Boards champion after an epic final, well done mate!

Daffy gets the highes finish with 156

S.T.D. Ste had the most 180's with 6.

Well done lads.

Advertisement