Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5000 data cable

• 13-04-2009 5:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi,

Just got a nokia 5000 but it didn't come with a data cable and nobody seems to stock them. Its a mini usb connection but smaller then the normal size. Anyone else have the same issue or know where i can get one ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

[Link] - €3.40 delivered

sku_6764_2.jpg

I think this is the one for your phone. Although i dont think your phone has usb supported. I think the the port is only meant for Nokia servicing. The cable is quite cheap so it would be worth a shot imo

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

Your best bet might be a bluetooth dongle for data transfer on that model I would think. It can then be used with any bluetooth enabled phone. Seen the same problem with 2630s, seems difficult to get a data cable for them also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 jokerboy

thanks guys... yea its looks like this stupid phone isn't usb compatible. Blue tooth is the way to go.

Advertisement