Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tempest

Options
  • 13-04-2009 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping some of the letterkenny ladies out there will be able to help me on this one...
    What's the story with Temest? I live a good hour away from L.K and when I was on my easter break from college I decided to take a wee trip up cuz I needed a few bits and pieces. The main reason was to get some stuff from La Senza. WHERE HAS IT GONE?! I walked through the whole place twice to make sure that I wasn't going mad or anything. I thought they might just have moved it (which they seem to enjoy doing there).

It's completely changed since I was in it last... what's going on!?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

never heard of it but then again that would be a typical male reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

The missus says it closed down after xmas and the nearest one is in the foyleside in derry.

I swear the missus told me;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

My missus tells me there's one in Strabane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Tempest is closing down... well that didn't really last long did it! It was great when it opened first!

Anyhoo, guess it's off to Derry or Strabane for me smalls!

Thanks guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

not tempest, just la senza is closed. didnt do the business in a long time so wasnt paying to keep it there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement