Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the curious case of sebastian frey and stephen ireland

Options
  • 13-04-2009 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

very odd situation with messrs frey and ireland. if you untick their retirement from int. football in editor they still remain retired in the game.

wtf. they hardly had representives contact sports interactive.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

very odd situation with messrs frey and ireland. if you untick their retirement from int. football in editor they still remain retired in the game.

SI have been forced to do that type of thing in the past haven't they? It'd be common enough anyway... didn't the FIFA games at one stage not prevent you from entering in certain player names in the editor due to excessive image rights demands? it'd be similar enough here i'd imagine, a condition of using the name or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Sounds a bit stupid though doesn't it. Surely it makes bugger all difference to them either ways. Can you make a new player called stephen Germany with the same stats and play with him, copy him across or whatnot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Admitadly I don't understand why its like that but it dosn't bother me makes it more of a challange, especially without Stephen Ireland for Ireland

And personally I thought it would be better than to call him Stephen Germany, Stephen Eire is a better name :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

Ireland is playing for Ireland (haha) in my game? Granted I'm in 2011 but still.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Elonex

Stephen Ireland played for me when I was managing Ireland. First game in I called him up

• Advertisement
Advertisement