Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

liverpool home shirt

• 13-04-2009 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

guineys on north earl street selling official liverpool home shirts for 25 euro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

dolittle wrote: »
    guineys on north earl street selling official liverpool home shirts for 25 euro

Thought someone stole my name for a second there :P Good deal too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

*Awaits anti-scouser comment* :P:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

ciano1 wrote: »

They have "Rome - 27 May 2009" sewn under the badge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

guineys jerseys could be fake, i looked at one in Cork and the crest didnt seem quite 100%. i have a jomzajung pool jersey and they have the same problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

these are the real deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

kin9pin wrote: »
    They have "Rome - 27 May 2009" sewn under the badge.

They probably have a badge on the sleeve showing the European Cup with a 5 over it too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

dolittle wrote: »
    these are the real deal

how do you know? ive compared my jomzajung jersey to my other legit shirt and the writing on the crest of the fake wasnt quite as crisp as the official legit shirt. the guineys shirt that i checked looked the same as my fake.

its a minimal difference but its there. everything else is spot on. i dare you to buy a shirt off jomzajung or someone similiar, then you'll know how good fakes are nowadays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,288 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Saw this too, if your very worried about the quality of it just go around the corner to cummins sports and pick it up for €30 still a bargain. Dont know why its so cheap still another season left in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

ciano1 wrote: »

25 quid is a little expensive for a dishcloth.

Ah they will be cheaper at the end of the season anyway.

Do you get a free stanley knife with every purchase?

Ah they do do that though don't they. etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭autograph

They can keep them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

Soarer wrote: »
    They probably have a badge on the sleeve showing the European Cup with a 5 over it too!

No, these ones had a 6.

Advertisement