Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist and Keyboard Player required for national gigging band

Options
  • 13-04-2009 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

Bassist & Drummer required for professional rock covers band. Existing members in 20's, any age considered but experience is main priority. Good conditions and excellent musical equiptment. Gigs nationwide waiting. Audtions being held asap in Galway/Clare but again, gigs will be nationwide so must be flexable with regard to travel. Please post thread if interested in same and I will keep the post updated with regards to auditions etc. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 villan79

I'm drumming 12 years and have great gear and transport and may be able to get a bass player to play but because this is our main income, if we were to travel we'd need to be each making between 300 to 400 per week to cover ourselves. Have you gigs booked?

You can check out our stuff from our own band here if you need a listen www.myspace.com/themeridianlines

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭AutumnComission

If you want to know more about the band, see more about our set list and contact details on www.bebo.com/theautumncommission. Auditions are being held in Galway in a few weeks when the ad has been given the chance to circulate. We are initially giving people 7 songs to know off for the auditions to see if they work well with the band and we will taking things from there. The ad is in the Buy & Sell this week also. Please p.m. me your contact details if req'd. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AkaRich

Hi, I am a 28 year old bass player with all my own professional equipment and transport. Have been gigging with various different bands fro the past 10 years. I also have backing vocal abilities if required. Please reply with further details of when auditions will be taking place.

Anyone interested in the available positions of drummer and bassist can access the website on www.bebo.com/theautumncommission to view songs which are to be prepared for the auditions in Galway. Auditions will be held, probably towards the end of May, once the advert has circulated and I have a few numbers together. Further details will also be available on the above link with regards auditions. Please p.m. me your contact details either here or on leave me a comment on bebo. Our e-mail address is autumncommission@yahoo.ie. Many Thanks

Hi guys.

Thanks a million for all your interest in the band and the auditions. I presume at this stage you have all had a go at the eight songs hope thay are going okay. Sorry for the delay in confirming the date, but now I can confirm that they are being held in the Bunratty Shamrock Hotel, Co. Clare (just a few minutes outside limerick city on the Clare rd.) on Saturday the 6th June. The equipment will already be set up so all that you will need to bring with you are the following:-

Drummer
    High Hats, Symbols, Kick Pedal, Snare Drum

Base
    Base & base amp

The hotel conference centre is booked from 12am and we hope everyone can attend so please confirm your interest and availability by return e-mail so I can organise numbers and times.

Many thanks and good luck.

The Autumn Commission

www/bebo.com/theautumncommission

• Advertisement
Advertisement