Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Turner's Soulfire?

Options
  • 13-04-2009 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

I'm not 100% sure if this kind of thread is allowed, if it isn't I'll delete it.

I've been trying to track down pretty much anything to do with these comics but I don't think I've ever come across them in a shop, and only one or two places online.

I'm looking for the collections in particular, but issues aswell, and I'm having a lot of trouble finding them. Does anyone know any shops where I could find these? Particularly in Dublin or Galway, but I'd be interested in hearing about anywhere that might have them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

I doubt your going to find much in shops, your better looking online. Soulfire only came out in dribs and drabs and while I know FP and Subcity got issues in, it wouldn't have been a massive seller and they would only have got a handful of copies after the first issue. There has been collected trades of the first 5 issues of the main series and the dying of the light mini series which you might find, best bet is to either ring or call in to either FP or Sub City [which has stores in Dublin and Galway] as they might be able to order the trades in. I don't think the other mini series, Chaos Reign, was ever collected as a trade.

Since Michael Tuner passed away it's been unclear what is happening. Aspen comics has stated there will be a second volume of the main story and another mini series but so far there's been no sign of either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

THINK I have a copy of this for sale for a fiver in the shop. Will check tomorrow and post back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Liquid155

That'd be brilliant bombidol, thanks :D

I had a feeling I might have more luck on the internet alright ztoical =/ I'd prefer to get it in a shop, though I might have to resort to the internet. I had a feeling it wasn't a big seller either >.< I'll definately check out Sub City and Forbidden Planet this week though, thanks for the help :)

Advertisement