Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Source SDK Faceposing

Options
  • 13-04-2009 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hello there, :D

I don't know if many of you are familiar with The Source Developer Kit (SDK).
    I've tried out many of it's features such as the Hammer tool (Creating maps) and Creating Models,
    However the one Part of it i am having trouble with, and the one I am most interested in is Faceposer and Lip syncing.
    This is used for making machinima.

I would be forever grateful if someone out there would be so kind as to donate their time to give a "Face-To-Face" help, possibly over msn or even Steam Friends itself, for many video tutorials are quite.... crap.

If you're interested, you can PM me for my Contact Details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

There is a game editing forum that this would probably more suited to (but probably get less attention)
    thank you for nice topic

lolwut?

Advertisement