Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transferring numbers from iphone to nokia 5800

• 13-04-2009 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just wondering if anybody knows how to transfer phone numbers from an iphone to the nokia 5800. I have sync my numbers onto itunes on my laptop but im not sure if i can sync the nokia to itunes and get the numbers or if i need to do smthing else. All advice welcomed.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Can you set your iPhone to sync with windows contacts & get your nokia to do the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://zyb.com
    Supports both iphones and the Nokia 5800
    How does ZYB work?

ZYB lets you sync your phone’s content, over-the-air, with our server and allows you to control it online. Each time you add or change data on your phone or on ZYB, and sync, your ZYB account is copied onto your phone and vice versa. This is known as "two-way synchronization".

Do I need any special software to use ZYB?

No, you can use ZYB on most mobile phones without installing software. ZYB is compatible with almost any handset including Nokia, SonyEricsson, Siemens and Motorola.

Advertisement