Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladbrokes.Com Ipt - Dublin - Sunday May 31st - €10,000 Gtd

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Happy with the turnout today with the sunshine beaming out up here .

71 Players Started

Prizepool to follow after break

Neill K

Prizepool - €11,800
    League - €300
    Total - €11,500
    1. €3500
    2. €2500
    3. €1500
    4. €1000
    5. €850
    6. €700
    7. €500
    8. €400
    9. €300

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Dice75

Any results?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭JP Poker

I don't have the full list from yesterday, I'm sure Neill will post the results later.

Carl Scott & Stephen Kearney chopped this heads up with Carl taken 1st place for the league as he was chip leader.

Conor Cooney, Metal man and Ron Hickey all made the final table.

71 Entries
    Prizepool €11,800
    League €300
    Total - €11,500

1. Carl Scott €2900
    2. Stephen Keaney €2900
    3. Kane o Shea €1500
    4. Taigh o Mahony €1250
    5. Chris Griffin €850
    6. Sandro Rovella €700
    7. Kevin Mc Carrick €500
    8. Conor Cooney €400
    9. Ron Hickey €300
    10. Rory Keogh €200
    11. Ciaran Cooney 0
    12. Jim Ringland 0

Top 4 Qualify for Midlands Open also included

I would like to thanks Jp Poker it was a pleasure to work with the man in Dublin and thanks to the players who showed up with the outdoor tempature at 25 degrees

Regards

Neill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

I rememeber looking at this before hand and thinking that there would be a sick amount of chips in play, but it didn't really pan out that way in my opinion. I think that starting the blinds at 50-100 has a bigger effect than maybe people think as you have no 75-150 or 150-300 level, (correct me if I'm wrong).
    I reckon that a standard FO starting at 25-50 might be better, although I wasn't around at the end to see how much play was still left nearer the end. I was knocked out about 4 hours or so in and average stack was 18BB.
    I know both of you are keen to offer the best value to players and also to try something new, so I'm sure you wont mind my feedback, but I personally didn't think it worked particularly well.
    I'd be curious right enough to find out what time it ended?

I rememeber looking at this before hand and thinking that there would be a sick amount of chips in play, but it didn't really pan out that way in my opinion. I think that starting the blinds at 50-100 has a bigger effect than maybe people think as you have no 75-150 or 150-300 level, (correct me if I'm wrong).
    I reckon that a standard FO starting at 25-50 might be better, although I wasn't around at the end to see how much play was still left nearer the end. I was knocked out about 4 hours or so in and average stack was 18BB.
    I know both of you are keen to offer the best value to players and also to try something new, so I'm sure you wont mind my feedback, but I personally didn't think it worked particularly well.
    I'd be curious right enough to find out what time it ended?

Hi Joe ,

Thanks for the feedback it finished up at about 2.30am . We played a good few extra levels later keeping the average above 13bb at all times ..

Will look at the structure but for a one day its hard

Neill

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Hi Joe ,

Thanks for the feedback it finished up at about 2.30am . We played a good few extra levels later keeping the average above 13bb at all times ..

Will look at the structure but for a one day its hard

Neill

No, I know its not easy especially for a one day, that's why I wouldn't criticise, just pointing it out, and 12 hours of play cant really be bad. I just think a few smaller tweaks could be helpful.

No, I know its not easy especially for a one day, that's why I wouldn't criticise, just pointing it out, and 12 hours of play cant really be bad. I just think a few smaller tweaks could be helpful.

Will defo look at it Joe . See wat genius i can come up with ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Rafas Rant

Saw the most messed up cash game there. Polish Dude with ****eload of money came in and lost at least 3K to 4K before i left and was a pain from what i saw. Event organisers done nothing about it and encouraged him to keep playing. Was his first time playing and they knew it. He was drunk (REALLY DRUNK) and players were buying him drink to keep him at the table. Shocking in my opinion. Get ur ****e together. This is not on.

Advertisement