Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new childrens activity place out in rhebogue??

Options
  • 13-04-2009 8:53pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭

does anyone know about a new childrens activity place open out nr rhebogue? something apparently on the lines of tons of fun. looking for somewhere to take my 4 yr old boy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Take the Rhebogue exit from the Parkway Roundabout, go past Clancy Electrical and then take the next left into Rhebogue, it is just a few yards on your left after the turn. No idea what it is like or cannot remember the name but I passed the place last Sunday afternoon and it was packed with kids and their parents double parked outside. Was wondering what all the fuss was about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

They charge E8 per hour but if you go midweek when its quiet they are extremely relaxed about how long you can stay. My son who is nearly three was there for nearly three hours on a Thursday once. Got to finish my book and have a few cups of tea.n I prefer it to tons of fun because its smaller therefore easier to keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Johndoe64

Formula for fun is the name of the place, it's ok much the same as tons of fun but a bit smaller, parking is a bit of a disaster over there as well.

edit: I think it's formula 4 fun.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

thanks everyone for that. its hard sometimes coming up with ideas to do with him esp when its raining!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

Brought my small fella there today. Arrived at quarter to one, left at half four!! When I collecting his shoes the lady serving just laughed, didnt mind one bit cos it was quiet. Not bad for E8.

• Advertisement
Advertisement