Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen

Options
  • 13-04-2009 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

Well I enjoyed last years, so I hope this years is just as good.
    It will be interesting to see what celebrities are on this time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Bruce Grobbeler - Hope he doesn't steal the nights taken's :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Wow, Linda Evans, Surely she doesn't need the money that badly.
    Nice to see Bruce Grobbelaar, I wonder how he'll do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭robo

I will watch it and see how it goes but prefer the one with the trainnee chefs in the US that Ramsay presents rather than the celeb* type!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

Why isn't Gordon Ramsey doing it anymore?

If Linda Evans stands to close to one of those ovens, she will melt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭robo

There is probably more money on the US shows

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Golden handcuffs deal with Channel4 I think (can't work with any other channel in the uk).

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Is it true that White is the first chef to be asked back to do the show. I must admit I liked watching the show with him in-charge the last time round

Linda Evans looked so much better before the goldfish lips .Why do womon want to do that to themselfs I'll never know :rolleyes:

Ramsey wont like the head on a plate intro to HK ...like WTF is that ? will be his first thought

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭XxXciaraxXx

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Golden handcuffs deal with Channel4 I think (can't work with any other channel in the uk).

Aw! Much prefer Gordon!

• Advertisement

Latchy wrote: »
    Linda Evans looked so much better before the goldfish lips .Why do womon want to do that to themselfs I'll never know :rolleyes:

Goldfish lips!!!!!!!
    If her skin is stretched anymore she'll have eyes in the back of her head.:eek:

I think Grants nerdy wife needs the money more than he does .Actually they are all probably feeling the crunch .
    Goldfish lips!!!!!!!
    If her skin is stretched anymore she'll have eyes in the back of her head.:eek:
    Which is why she needs the money to fix any stretching SS :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I have to say I like Marco's attitude ... giving them 2hours to see what they are capable of; to see if they can cope under the pressure. I like it so far :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 nk12

i prefer gordon too but he was trained by Marco as i didnt watch it much last year i'm looking forward to seeing it!!

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I have to say I like Marco's attitude ... giving them 2hours to see what they are capable of; to see if they can cope under the pressure. I like it so far :)
    I prefer him to Gordon, and I love the little gems he comes out with.
    So the bottom two tonight, will have to waitress tomorrow night, what a great idea.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

I love this show but I am missing Angus's snidey comments, I think Marco is great. Any bets on how long it will be before they are all at each others throats?

Bruce look a bit a turkish waiter with that muzzy and mini fez :D

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

It has not really excited me yet.,.because i dont really know the celeb's...and marco has been very nice and quiet tonight.....but i'll watch this space.....hopefully it will improve.....

Aoife9 wrote: »
    I love this show but I am missing Angus's snidey comments, I think Marco is great. Any bets on how long it will be before they are all at each others throats?
    mmm..
    I don't see a stirrer just yet.
    Last year I knew straight away that Jim Davidson was going to cause problems and I wasn't far wrong.

It might be the perfectionst in the group who kicks it all off although not quite sure who that is yet :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Yeah no Jim's there yet but I just don't like Grant he's smarmy or something...

Latchy wrote: »
    It might be the perfectionst in the group who kicks it all off although not quite sure who that is yet :cool:

That would be Anthea.;)
    Yeah no Jim's there yet but I just don't like Grant he's smarmy or something...
    And married to Anthea, things could heat up in Hell's Kitchen.:D

That would be Anthea.;)

Little miss tippy toes must have her way ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Good Karma

Seriously though, who is that presenter, she's dreadful! Her dress looked cheap. All the nice ladies they have in the uk, like Holly, Fearne and Cat Deeley and they pick her.

You couldn't even see her eyes under her fringe - like a shaggy dog! I hear Pierre has got a thing for her, maybe I'm missing something :confused:

I love this show but I am missing Angus's snidey comments, I think Marco is great.

I agree with both of you, Angus is badly missed this year,his comments used to make me laugh.
    Good Karma wrote: »
    Seriously though, who is that presenter, she's dreadful! Her dress looked cheap. All the nice ladies they have in the uk, like Holly, Fearne and Cat Deeley and they pick her.

I don't know where they got her from, but I wish they would send her back there.
    They need someone funny to present this show, and I think Jo Brand would have been great.
    Caustic wit from the presenter is needed in this programme.

/ for our enjoyment of course.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I like Claudia but she looked ill yesterday and I like Anthea, Ade, Danielle and Jody.

Well.,wat do people think of hells kitchen so far tonight.?i think its much better than the opening night......

I'm enjoying it, Grant is annoying me though.

Yeah grant was being a bit c*cky tonight.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Claudia the presenter is so trying to be funny like Angus but its not happening, she is very false imo and is trying to hide behind that dreadful fringe..

Jody will be this years Jim Davidson I reckon - he's a live one.

Grant: Pompus git!

Advertisement