Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Jeez the adverts are no sooner over when they are back on again, it's taking from the flow of the show imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

The Undertaker.:D

Exactly , had him in mind :D

This I would watch.:D
    We you know It's gonna happen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

FFS why dosen't Claudia cut her God damned fringe!!!!!!!!!!!!

another 24hours! I can see where Marco is coming from though.

Lol Marco looks like he want to jump all over Claudia! maybe that's why her fringe is so long she wants to hide behind it.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He loves it really, all that coolness is fooling no one.:D

It would have being to easy to kick Jody out ,even if he deserved it but as Marco said to him '' apologies for your mistakes , not theirs '' and that will be the difference .

Obiously Grant will defend his wife who in my opinion is obnoixious as he is .

They both give obnoxious a bad name:D

They must think it is working for them both :rolleyes:

Latchy wrote: »
    It would have being to easy to kick Jody out ,even if he deserved it but as Marco said to him '' apologies for your mistakes , not theirs '' and that will be the difference .

Obiously Grant will defend his wife who in my opinion is obnoixious as he is .

I liked that she stood up to Jody, and took no shit from him.
    And I have to admire Grant for listening to her reason for letting Jody stay.

You could tell he wanted to give him a dig and if they weren't on tv I think that he would have.

Nobody disrespects my wife.
    I like that, even if I don't like him much.

• Advertisement

It annoyed me that while Jody was (rightly) trying to apologise to al , Anthea kept cutting across him ,as if she was telling off a naughty schoolboy then husband chipped in with his 10 cents worth

Like **** off you horrible pair of ***** ,it's not all about you :rolleyes:

Sorry SS ,i understand Jody was out of order ,and Grant was standing up for his wife but these two have an ego as wide as the Themes river and I think they were also using it as an excuse to pick on a obiously weaker member of the kitchen .As long as we know the difference .

It annoyed me that while Jody was (rightly) trying to apologise to al , Anthea kept cutting across him ,as if she was telling off a naughty schoolboy then husband chipped in with his 10 cents worth

Like **** off you horrible pair of ***** ,it's not all about you :rolleyes:

Sorry SS ,i understand Jody was out of order ,and Grant was standing up for his wife but these two have an ego as wide as the Themes river and I think they were also using it as an excuse to pick on a obiously weaker member of the kitchen .As long as we know the difference .

:eek:
    Not Jody?
    You jest sir, if it is Jody you were talking about.:pac:

I'll miss the show tomorrow night, miss it as in won't be free to watch it, not miss it as in :mad: noooooo it can't be over for tonight already

I'll tune in here after wotk to hear what you all think though

:eek:
    Not Jody?
    You jest sir, if it is Jody you were talking about.:pac:
    Dont you think he comes across as the weak link in the kitchen ,thought it was obious ?

Dont you think he comes across as the weak link in the kitchen ,thought it was obious ?

Oh right, latch I thought you meant he was weak, which he most certainly isn't.;)

Oh right, latch I thought you meant he was weak, which he most certainly isn't.;)
    Sometimes the weakest become the strongest ,etc etc ect :cool:

That is the lesson for today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭shelly.m

i really dont like anthea she is false and i think it will all come out soon

Antheas is a phony and it sticks out like a sore thumb .I think she need hells kitchen ( the money ) more than it needs her .

But they didn't turner away though, did they?
    I will Grant them that it might be something to do with having the first couple on the show.
    What do you think of that,Colombo?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭iguy

I have to stand up for jody.,i think is was right in what he did.,marco wanted him to serve them customers.....he was being provoked by everyone else in the kitchen.,i'm sure marco was the same in his younger days.....

• Advertisement

What you have to rememember SS is that Anthea is well past her sell by date and she like many other ex-celebs , has to whore herself out to make a ' living ' .A good agent will always get you the best gigs ;)

Apparently Anthea lost millions in the crunch with one buisness venture after another losing money , so it's just as well she haz hubby to fall back on .

At least Linda has hollywood to blame for her dodgy face :D

iguy wrote: »
    I have to stand up for jody.,i think is was right in what he did.,marco wanted him to serve them customers.....he was being provoked by everyone else in the kitchen.,i'm sure marco was the same in his younger days.....

Actually, as far as I know Marco said they were not to be served.

HK is running late tonight .

I am thinking it's because of the extra time in the football today

It's on now Latchy.

Speak of the divil Sharpy :)

Ha ,Q the french chef and the shexy music :D

He is a smooth one,latch.
    Too smooth for my liking.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 sparkydee27

The guy from g4 was so arrogant wanted to make a fuss so he'd get back on telly. Looks like jody is gonna make a run for it:)

The guy from g4 was so arrogant wanted to make a fuss so he'd get back on telly. Looks like jody is gonna make a run for it:)

Is that who he was, I knew the face but couldn't place it.
    Marco: " He wore a white tie to show respect to the great white"
    Lolz......

:D:D:D:D

Jody is no more. \0/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭shelly.m

i actually liked jody

Advertisement