Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I would say Ade & Bruce to the final anyways unless something goes seriously wrong for them in the mean-time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Abe was brilliant in the young ones :D

Their only seems to be one obvious sacking tonight - Naomi. Their just wasn't much, if any team-work by her tonight! and under pressure like that they all need to pull together imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Marco will sack himself ???

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I wonder if it might be Bruce, are they allowed to ask their family how they are doing? ie ( what the public think of them)

He asked his wife.
    I'm not sure if there are rules about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Ooh why is Bruce leaving??

Aoife9 wrote: »
    Ooh why is Bruce leaving??

I missed his speech, got caught watching Bridget Jones on RTE1 ... what did he say?

He wants to, maybe he is missing his wife too much.

Well that was a surprise!! I do think he was going to sack Naomi though.

I think you are right, she piped up a bit quick there when she said.
    " I was going to say that"
    Yeah,I bet you were.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Do you think they are all drunk at this time of night? they seem to go waaaayyyy overboard emotionally!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

Naomi's really getting on my wick with her ranting, as is Ade- he's such a lick arse 2 marco "I like to open my own restaurant after this" slurrrp...
    Anthea 'the perfect housewife' Turner. Hilarious reaction to Grants kicking out last nite. 'Dont touch me' bahahaha.
    Bruce is a sweetheart, really warming to Danielle! Linda is sweet but boring. Fair play to her though.
    I mostly watch it though for Marco and Claudia's flirting. U could cut the sexual tension with a knife its so funny!
    Predictions for final two- Ade and Naomi

I'd say they were knackered as well, put that with a few drinks and it would affect them more.

naasface wrote: »

gosh my final two were Ade & Bruce ... now, Ade & ? jeez I just don't know. I think that Danielle may turn out to be the dark horse in this

Bruce wanted somebody else to win ? I think he was missing his wife

naasface wrote: »
    Naomi's really getting on my wick with her ranting, as is Ade- he's such a lick arse 2 marco "I like to open my own restaurant after this" slurrrp...
    Anthea 'the perfect housewife' Turner. Hilarious reaction to Grants kicking out last nite. 'Dont touch me' bahahaha.
    Bruce is a sweetheart, really warming to Danielle! Linda is sweet but boring. Fair play to her though.
    I mostly watch it though for Marco and Claudia's flirting. U could cut the sexual tension with a knife its so funny!

Ha ha I agree with most of this except I quite like Ade I think Danielle will feature in the final but I laugh at Marco and Claudia too he looks at her like he could ravish her right there on the pass!! :D

Latchy wrote: »
    Bruce wanted somebody else to win ? I think he was missing his wife

Yeah Latch,and he mentioned Hillsborough there too,which must have been on his mind as well.

Yeah Latch,and he mentioned Hillsborough there too,which must have been on his mind as well.
    Indeed SS he was in the thick of it , up close to it all .

Horrible memories for anybody to carry around with in their lives

So true.
    If he was feeling down then he did the right thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

Aoife9 wrote: »
    Ha ha I agree with most of this except I quite like Ade I think Danielle will feature in the final but I laugh at Marco and Claudia too he looks at her like he could ravish her right there on the pass!! :D

Ye i think danielles a strong contender too!! deffo won some brownie points for volunteering to do the crayfish, plus naomi nearly effed things up for herself tonight. i know its hilarious did u see him the other night trying 2 feed her cake?? so funny. she needs it though.
    but yeah he eyes her up like a nice meal nd she just melts.
    thank god slimy grants gone. but i thought the way he looked after 'anth' was kinda cute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I don't normally watch these type of shows, but I'm getting hooked on this.

Firstly, I enjoy Marco Pierre White, seems an eccentric character, but his heart is in the right place and he seems honest.

I'm also enjoying Ade, he's very funny. Loved his 'I don't want a man to love me that much' comment. He was hilarious a few years back on BBC's 'Fame Academy' too.

Surprised at Bruce going but it was his decision, maybe he just get fed up with the idiots around him. After all look how they reacted. What is with these celebs who will cry at the drop of a hat.

Imagine if everyone reacted like that in work if someone announced they were leaving!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭EnigmasWhisper

Bruce was well known for his infamous betting scandals and throwing games while at Liverpool FC. Is it any surprise that he has walked out on Hells Kitchen when the odds offered in betting offices etc were so high. I suspect Bruce Grobbelaar has made rather a lot of money betting on himslef to leave. A leopard never changes his spots.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think Bruce was really missing his wife, and once he saw her he just had to go.
    Marco's trying to portray himself as some kind of eccentric philosopher type but he's just coming across as a nutter :pac:

Ade and Danielle in the final!

Thank God they didn't have to slaughter the lamb or I was off Hells Kitchen for life!

Me too, turned off Ramsey when he killed the pigs.
    I know it happens all the time but he had them like pets.

Me too, turned off Ramsey when he killed the pigs.
    I know it happens all the time but he had them like pets.

:eek:I know I turned that off too!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Haha I loved the way Marco ignored the two fluffies who went up to the pass to gush at him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Why the hell is Danielle on that show - she's done nothing except stand beside Marco - I haven't seen her peel as much as an apple on the show.

Ade to win without a doubt but his wife Jennifer Saunders is being honoured with Dawn French with a special award (last time the award was given was to Morcombe and Wise about 1979) so he might want to go to that.

Danielle is Marcos golden girl ,his eye candy but knowing Marco he might let her think she's gonna win and drop her in typical Marco fashion :p

Abe getting a bit emotional there .

Linda might be a surprise winner ;)

• Advertisement

I'm up for Linda tbh, she is just taking it as it comes.
    I would like it to be between herself and Ade.

Advertisement