Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I would like it to be between herself and Ade.
    I agree on those two SS ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

It's a pity there are no characters in there this year, Jody wasn't one though he had himself convinced he was.
    But there are no lol funny people, and I think it lets the show down a bit.
    I loved Ade's impressions of Marco but that's as good as it got really.
    I hope they bring back Angus if it's on next year.

I miss his sniping at the contestants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Yeah Abe was as good as it got ,the balance was wrong this year .Just finished reading Gordon Ramseys book .

He prefered Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares over HK

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'd love to see Angus back next year too - Claudia Winkelman's doing my head in.

I'm delighted with the three that are left, I think they all deserve to win.

I know what you mean.
    It's so obvious she is reading the autocue, which means she is not a natural presenter.
    I think she has the hots for Marco too.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I'd love to see Angus back next year too - Claudia Winkelman's doing my head in.

I couldn't understand why I couldn't warm to her - then I realised (should of known just by looking actually) is - Eve Pollard - I can't stand her either.

I'm up for Linda tbh, she is just taking it as it comes.
    I would like it to be between herself and Ade.

Oh am I on a roll or what.
    :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Oh am I on a roll or what.
    :D

Definitely :)

I think it's turned out well, Ade and Linda deserve to be in the final.

Yeah, I am happy with that result,though I hope Linda wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

What a crappy result. Why are the public allowed to vote for this?? It is not a popularity contest and ade was by far the better chef on the day. Linda was wandering around like a headless chicken.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

foxy06 wrote: »
    What a crappy result. Why are the public allowed to vote for this?? It is not a popularity contest and ade was by far the better chef on the day. Linda was wandering around like a headless chicken.:mad:

I agree totally.
    Thought the final night was a mess of a show.
    The first 30 minute part was just a waste of time, it was just a recap of what had happened before.

Then the final itself was just a damp squib and it was woefully executed.
    The show was about cooking but all the challenges that they faced different tests etc counted for nothing towards the result.
    Final straw then was showing Ade had received 9 out of 10 for final night's cooking compared to Linda's 7 but this was shown after after the phone lines had closed so those scores were completely irrelevant.

Also, no interview with the winner. Found it a complete disaster and very sloppily produced. Could only imagine the comments from people if this had been produced by RTE but as it's from the UK people say nothing.

I thought Ade deserved to win too, but when it's up to a public vote anything can happen.
    It was a bit of a damp squib - Claudia Winkelman is woeful, let's hope she's never asked back to present it again.

Advertisement