Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are the big businessmen in galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

churchview wrote: »
    Maybe it's ignorance on your part, but one of the recent suicide victims was associated in business dealings with some of the people already mentioned on this thread. So could you just drop it and your trite Range Rover HP comments, (and your WTF comments.)

While I agree that the initial topic of this thread is irrelevant to the point of tedium it is my choice to respond informatively to the poster that appearing affluent is not the same as being a successful business person.
    My "trite" Range Rover comments are a social truism of not just this town, this country or even this continent but are a systemic global cause of the "current economic climate".
    My WTF comment indicated my utter disbelief that I am somehow belittling someones personal circumstances by necessarily pointing out the social malaise that got us into this economic mess.
    I would have to ask if there is not some other agenda at play here? Does someone not like seeing their name in print perhaps? This isn't the Stubbs Gazette you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

As far as I'm concerned the only "other agenda" is that relatives and friends of people who have died due to the recent and current mass hysteria, read boards such as this too. Why should we add to their misery?

Mod, please lock this.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Lock the thread
    churchview wrote: »
    Mod, please lock this.
    Agreed, better do it now before it spirals further into snide remarks and begrudgery.
    If anyone wishes to discuss social climate and the effects of greed, there is Humanities and Politics forums.
    Thx.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement