Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tiffany is so talented in eastenders

Options
  • 13-04-2009 9:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭

i love this girl she cracks me up. ther etonight when she said to heather did you eat all the eggs i nearly wet myself. she is so talented for such a young actress

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Lol, was just going to post the same thing. She's such a funny little thing. Thats probably the first time I laughed at anything in Eastenders in years ... and I watch it a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That Dotty one is a wee villain. I usually think British child actors in general are very wooden...in comparison to American ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭SOUTH PAW

i love this girl she cracks me up. ther etonight when she said to heather did you eat all the eggs i nearly wet myself. she is so talented for such a young actress

Wud have to agree 100%, as I wrote in another post I loved the line she said....."I always know when we're movin! Mam shouts..."Tiff! Get da bin bags!":D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

Yeah couldn't agree more. You can tell by watching that the adults love working with her with the looks they give her when she comes out with a cheeky line, as was shown last night when Pat was trying to get them to behave and she said "what's it worth". I remember Patsy Palmer even raving about her in an interview last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

I find her quite annoying to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

She's a gem!
    She completely outshines all of the other kids on the show.

Advertisement