Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay Sauna Dublin

Options
  • 13-04-2009 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi

Has anyone ever been to a gay sauna in Dublin. Which ones are good and if youve been before can you give a bit of info on what goes on inside?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

The Boilerhouse is the biggest one, its in Temple Bar.

They are generally places where guys go (some closeted, some just damn horny) to have fairly anonymous sex with sometimes multiple partners. If you go, have fun - but be careful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 DW7

Anyone ever been to Boilerhouse or The Dock. What were they like. Im in my mid twenties and not the best looking guy in the world a bit overweight and im fairly average length down below. Would i still be welcome would i be able to find someone of similar looks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

Men of all different shapes, sizes and appearances go there - beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that - if you want to go, then go. You have nothing to lose.

Advertisement