Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few bands and a few positions open in Dublin

Options
  • 13-04-2009 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

I have a few bands that need members.
    I'm setting up these bands to manage.

1. rock band, have two guitarists and a lead singer need bass player and drummer.

2. have a female "23" lead singer and drummer looking for guitarist, bass player and synt player.

3. have two female singers both 23. need "if possible female" drummer, bass player and guitarist.

I've auditioned over a hundred people and have only being picking the best of the best.

preferably 18 - 25 year olds.
    If interested pm me or reply here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Des Claypool

hey man only new not able to pm yet, i replied to ya on my thread but this way i'l make sure you hear i'm interested in tryin out. talk to yya soon cheers man:)

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Audiomad

replied to your thread cheers

If any male singers are interested 18-25 contact me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

29 year old female drummer here.......am i too old?? is it a covers band?

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    29 year old female drummer here.......am i too old?? is it a covers band?

sent you a pm thanks

• Advertisement

I'm also looking for female rock singers garbage "the band" style

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Where do they rehearse....is it covers or originals bands??

The bands do both originals and cover, the covers are just until originals are writen. all the bands are formed from scratch.

I've been paying for rehersal space for the ones that need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Xavi-Wan

Hi,

Guitar player here! here's my profile:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055425603

Thanks!

Xavi

Still have positions open plus have another set of singers need bass, guitar, drums.

18 - 25 only please.

If your able to play or sing contact me if your looking to get into a band in Dublin.

• Advertisement

pm a few guy's some positions still open.

positions still going. also have a soul singer needing a backing singer and band contact if interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 MichaelJos17

Hi Audiomad, I'm a good singer/guitarist/piano player, and your thread is very interesting - I notice you say you pay for the recording space? I'm very interested and just wondering what the arrangement between us and youself is?

Hi Audiomad, I'm a good singer/guitarist/piano player, and your thread is very interesting - I notice you say you pay for the recording space? I'm very interested and just wondering what the arrangement between us and youself is?

yes I pay for rehirsal space for those that need it as some have studio's at home where they practice and they usually let the others from the band practice too.

I'd be looking for 10% of the gig price, standard management fee.
    If your interested pm your number and we can arrange an audition cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Diveonthe12th

Audiomad wrote: »
    yes I pay for rehirsal space for those that need it as some have studio's at home where they practice and they usually let the others from the band practice too.

I'd be looking for 10% of the gig price, standard management fee.
    If your interested pm your number and we can arrange an audition cheers.

Hi Audiomad, thought i'd might aswell through myself in the loop. I've done covers band gigs in porterhouse etc.. playing 70's rock and motown type stuff. Here's a link to my original stuff in case you have something more heavy and modern in mind www.myspace.com/baldyfrenchfcuk

Cheers,
    Mick

Hi Audiomad, thought i'd might aswell through myself in the loop. I've done covers band gigs in porterhouse etc.. playing 70's rock and motown type stuff. Here's a link to my original stuff in case you have something more heavy and modern in mind www.myspace.com/baldyfrenchfcuk

Cheers,
    Mick

hey man forward on your details ans we can talk cheers

Advertisement