Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy HP TouchSmart tx2z?

• 14-04-2009 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭

Hiya.. I already have a decentish laptop, but I was in PC World in Waterford last week and saw the HP TouchSmart tx2z (review) and really liked it so I want to buy it....

Trouble is it costs €1099... I looked on the Dell website and they have 2 similar type laptops at €1400 and €1800 :O

Anyway.. I looked on ebay and found a HP one for ~€660 incl shipping to Ireland. (Link)

I assume I could be caught for customs if I buy this? Also... Won't the power supply give me problems? I looked it up and saw that it says input 100v-240v... So does that mean I just need an adapter for UK/Ireland?

I looked for UK/Irish sites, but couldn't get any decent links...

Anyone got any advice with the ebay one? or links to UK&Ireland sites that sell this laptop (cheaper than pc world).

Thanks!

EDIT: Found it on DABS.ie for €890.58 shipped.... Worth getting from an Irish site? cos it'll make sure no customs or plug problems? Also easier to give back if problems?

Dabs.ie - €890
    Ebay.com - €660

Comments

Advertisement