Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIONS XV Accumulator possible anywhere?

Options
  • 14-04-2009 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hey guys,

trying to find a site/bookies that may have the lions xv possible to select each position as doubles, trebles, accumulator etc

if anyone has any ideas id be grateful!

Best of luck all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Try ringing Skybet or BET365, both of these have been known to do this kind of bet on rugby and other sports.....

Brgds
    Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

figs86 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

trying to find a site/bookies that may have the lions xv possible to select each position as doubles, trebles, accumulator etc

if anyone has any ideas id be grateful!

Best of luck all

I don't think you'll be able to put them in multiples to be honest as they really wouldn't be independent bets. For example if you back Rob Kearney to start on the wing, the odds on whether Lee Byrne starts at full back would be changed

Markets usually appear for test selection only after the squad is announced. if you find anything (and I hope I'm wrong for you) let us knwo

Advertisement