Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Insomnia & Wonderadio question

Options
  • 14-04-2009 2:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

1)Anyone here have insomnia? The app from Cydia that keeps apps running after you've closed them? Does anyone know how to get it to work with Wonderadio?

2) Is 98fm not available on Wonderadio?

I will give 3 cats to the most helpful people

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I don't use Insomnia, however I do use Backgrounder. Works a treat with Wunderadio.

I can't see 98FM on Wunderadio, doesn't look like it is available. Who cares anyway? :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Who cares anyway? :D
    I don't think you'll be getting three cats for that... though those were my thoughts exactly. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Tom you get 2/3 cats and a thanks for responding to the majority of the questions. Dades will get the remaining cat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

Well I checked my cat-box and they're all dead :confused: WTH?!? I put holes in their back so they could breath :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

I've never been a big cat person.

• Advertisement
Advertisement