Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Find thanked posts' not working correctly?

Options
  • 14-04-2009 6:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

Hi,

apparently my 'search thanked posts by T.' function yields different results for myself than if a friend of mine executes the same search on my profile. I only get a fraction of my thanked posts to actually show up, and most of them are really, really old. The more recent posts where I've been thanked do not even show up.

Is there any way to fix this? Halp?

Thanks!
    T.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Terodil

Update:

I now executed a simple seach using the advanced search function, searching all posts by myself.

Again, only a fraction of the posts I made show up.

I'm getting annoyed now because I was looking for a specific post I made and could not find =/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Posts from Personal Issues and Relationship Issues don't show up in search results for normal users.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Terodil

Ah, and since I mostly post in PI of course they don't show up.

Thanks a lot Ross.

Advertisement