Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4 red lights ... cable prob?

• 14-04-2009 8:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I know there is a thread about 3 red lights but this one is one step more :)

I moved house two weeks ago, and along with the run of mini bits of bad luck from my phone breaking and everything else, my 360 has 4 red lights. Now, I did a mini google and it came up with an AV cable problem.

Looking in to your crystal balls, what are the chances that a new cable will solve my problem and its not the connection at the back that is damaged.

Is it a common problem?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

That sounds like a difficult one

I have only ever gotten it when I move the console and forget to plug the cable back in or I put it in loosely

If you have checked that its in nice and snug then I suppose your next option is try and borrow a cable from a friend and see if his works.

Does your console have a HDMI out? Could try a cheap HDMI cable (assuming you have a something that supports HDMI)

Worst case scenario is the console is fecked, is it under warranty, if not you could chance your arm by ringing MS Support and being generally ignorant and see if they'll fix it

Advertisement