Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting Property and Credit Ratings

Options
  • 14-04-2009 8:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi,

Looking to rent a property in the UK and will be credit checked. I had a bumpy ride in Ireland last year therefore am almost certain that my credit rating will be affected.

I tried to order a online credit check - all went well but has now been posted to my Irish address where I am no longer and there is no one to get the post for me.

Is there a quick online way to check one's own listings? I dont mind paying the fee as needed. Anyone here have access to this type of info - again, dont mind paying.

I prefer to give the agency all the corrent information but am stuck here .... I need to be able to rent a place and have no problems with payment for the house. What are others doing that have been affected by the downturn (spit)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I don't think your ICB credit rating (Irish one) would affect your UK credit rating, therefore I don't think you would have any records when the UK crowd do a search on you.

Advertisement