Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3.1 tommorow

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

cant pick up soul shards

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I keep getting a buff, that i should only get in combat and only a 10% chance of it to happen after i fire my weapon.

They will have to bring out another patch to fix all the bugs.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

the tailoring cloak enchant lightweave (extra spell power) keeps proccing on shadowform and when i zone into places :P

Ensidia just downed Yogg'saron on 25man normal.

fair play :)

splinter wrote: »
    the tailoring cloak enchant lightweave (extra spell power) keeps proccing on shadowform and when i zone into places :P

its great isnt it . procs off everything !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Do they not test patches anymore before they release them?

Lots and lots of bugs in this, more than usual I would guess.

Also, update all your addons, this will help with some bugs. :)

only addons i use is barmod cords notes ( which im guessing are all gone ) automation and a few things for the ah .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Also, update all your addons, this will help with some bugs. :)
    Odd, mine were pretty much fine. Gatherer throws an error every so often, but that's about it.

theres known errors with DBM causing problems with chat boxes and you dont recieve whispers etc... i updated the majority of mine but otherwise i disabled them

Realm News

Maintenance, 17/04

On 17/04 there will be a scheduled maintenance. Please note that all realms will be offline from 14:30 until 15:30, Paris time (CEST).

We thank you for your patience and understanding and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

fixes !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Downtime :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

and im still learned burning crucade let alone ROTLK....

Effort ! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

S.I.R wrote: »
    and im still learned burning crucade let alone ROTLK....

Effort ! :mad:

And you still need to learn to spell "Wrath" :D

(sorry)

RopeDrink wrote: »
    I do enjoy my occasional raid, often swap to hardcore for a while purely to see content, but overall I'm a PvP head and I've avoided the place like the plague until the guild are comfortable clearing it so I can go there without enduring 10million gold repair bills thanks to ruined cloth items ;)

I h8 it when people do this in my guild. You wont see them for the hard raids for the First few months. They will sign up for their easy runs and free epics :( once we mastered the instance.

Not saying your going to look for the loot. But the people in our guild do this, or at least did.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭KilOit

It's not that I'm specifically waiting for people to get comfy with the new content before I 'bother' going, it's more a case of me not being even remotely interested in Ulduar or any PvE content anymore after it became one piss-poor, easymode excuse for dribbly content.

Take it you done 3D sart on 10/25 man and have both heroic and normal glory of the raider, and did you even look at the Ulduar achievements and hard modes?
    Example, a Casual and a Core member go Ulduar, shiny high end tier epic drops, everyone rolls and if it turns out someone who spent the whole week helping with raids roll, and some casual who's PvP fanatical and only raids once a week rolls, you can be sure the loot is going in the right hands).

2 years dedicated hardcore raider and never used dkp?
    Trust me, after years of WoW'ing, the last thing I care for is pepix - They come in time by themselves, these days ^^

very true everyone has epics these days, but only those that put the effort in and do the hardmode stuff will get the real epics with the higher ilvl

think rope ment dkp aside .

no guild would give a hardcore pvp player a epix over a hardcore raider no matter how much dkp they had built up over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Thanked that post above because it basically just says what gear is today.

Have to say Epic items have no meaning anymore. I would have been impressed if they just bit the bullet and made epic gear hard to get.

I remember when in vannila wow you jizzed in your pants when you got yourself an epic item, and Tier sets were actually months of hard work. I remember when I got my first Tier set and I just quit wow for a few months feeling brilliant. Then came back to find epics were actually just the new blues.

The gap between epic and legendary is huge, I think they should drop a new item line in between, where epics become new blues, and something becomes epic again.

I have to say I want to get into the PvP my self a bit more.
    At the moment I have only a Hunter at lvl80. And when I used to PvP at lvl 70 my rating at best would be around 1650 "Mage/Hunter".

I like to do PvE with Hunter.
    But would like to try a different toon at PvP. Maybe I should just lvl a DK I hear they are doing all right in PvP? but maybe after the nerf they are not so great.
    Hunters also got a nerf in PvP. But to be honest I never even tried PvP at 80. Only back playing the past 2months and the little time I had to play I was busy doing PvE when online, or doing quests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

PVE is a joke, a complete and utter joke, and don't give me the "have you done sarth 3D" crap. It's the same rubbish. I raided for only a few months in WOTLK and got bored. Now that ulduar is here I will want to see this. PVP is pretty good but it is quite annoying :P Being a warrior PVP is pretty easy too.

People who played the origional wow will not be surprised by any of the content. SWP is what raiding should be like. Leave the casual players with PVP and some puggable raids...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

I havent yet looked at one tactic page for wotlk bosses, ive cake walked all raids/bosses so far and i do it mostly in semi pug raids.

Nax is too easy, sarth too easy, malygos too easy.

Ulduar? Out of 3 bosses attempted in the 10man raid i went in we have 3 down, heck even got achievment for one without even aiming for it.

WoW raiding has been watered down to keep the subscriptions going, dont think there is anything more to the "Why is wow so easy now?" question.

And by looking at the gear ulduar has to offer, heck im already geared enough for next raid instance release :P

I wanna do arena but for some reason im having trouble finding a likeable dedicated partner :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

In all fairness blizz designed 10man ulduar for people in 10man naxx gear. Try stepping into ulduar 25 with 10man gear and try the hard modes. Its not as easy as you think. Just give mimiron 25man on hard mode a try and watch you tanks and healers just fall apart. The first few bosses are piss easy but it does get harder

Yes epic's are given away freely, but its been like that since i started playing about 2 years ago. At the end of the day blizz cant just make this game for hardcore raiders/pvpers they want everyoen to be able to see the content... And thats why they added in hard mode.

Advertisement