Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brian Cowen in legal dispute over property...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

another example of media corruption was that doherty ****** going on the late late show to run down the senate, the ***** couldnt name one member of the senate, let alone what they do
    In fairness to Mr. Doherty none of us know what they do. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

yes but thats a totally new thread altogether! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

How ironic, an Irishman indebted to an English freehold landlord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

the taoiseach has fallen on hard times

Ah yeah he's gone as skinny as a Somalian God love him the big fat greedy horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭John_C

Thousands of people get into disputes with their landlord every month. Unless there's some wrongdoing shown, this is celebrity gossip rather than news.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Daithinski

maybe then they might focus on the criminals not our leader,

Our leaders are criminals. Hasn't the penny dropped with you yet?

They along with their banker/builder mates have stolen from the Irish taxpayer to feather their own nests.

They don't need to come through your window in the middle of the night to steal your money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭newname

I wonder was brian cowan spectulating on property in this country over the last ten years or so. If so he had a vested interest and plenty of influence in pumping up the property market.

I entered the market in 2007 and if I thought that our leaders were inflating the property bubble with tax breaks and the like in order line their pockets then i'd be disgusted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

yes i do know what he gats paid , but he probably has other debts aswell ,you know

like would it be such a big deal if beverly cooper flynn fell into arrears paying back the bank loan she had to take out to pay rte for slandering her.

Actually yes it would be, because if she ended up bankrupt she wouldn't be allowed sit at a TD any longer. And I think you meant to say "pay back the bank loan she took after her failed court case in which she attempted to sue RTE when she clearly had no case."

• Registered Users Posts: 24,078 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Actually yes it would be, because if she ended up bankrupt she wouldn't be allowed sit at a TD any longer. And I think you meant to say "pay back the bank loan she took after her failed court case in which she attempted to sue RTE when she clearly had no case."

I think that FF would change the law, and even allow mass murderers to retain their seats, because they'll need all the help they can get at the next election.

Advertisement