Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Someone Answer This?

Options
  • 14-04-2009 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Anywhoo I put the house I'm living in up on Daft as the GF and myself have been trying to move out. I got an email from a lady who says she works for a company called Screenworks. Apparently they'd like to use the house for one day for some location shooting. It seems they are filming a series called Storyland for RTE.

Has anyone heard of this kinda thing happening?. It seems to be (not being invloved in this kinda thing) unusual to get an email as a result of having an advert on Daft. It seems the house has the right look for what they want to film.

Have you heard of this type of thing before? Should I have no qualms in inviting them over?

Comments

Advertisement