Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk Jobs

Options
  • 14-04-2009 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Anywhere in Dundalk actually hiring at the minute? I'm talking Retail or Secretarial/Admin work. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

Been looking for admin job since January and no luck - had a few interviews but no luck as yet. There are jobs out there but they're few and far between. There isn't a recruitment drive by any business in town at the mo from what i have seen - jobs tend to be from independent offices and retailers.
    I have no retail experience and can't get my foot in the door because employers are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with no need for training - employers are in the driving seat ath the mo because they know there are trained people out there looking for jobs.
    Best of luck with the job hunt - sign up with a recruitment agency

Advertisement