Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ginger Kitten Wanted

• 14-04-2009 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm looking for a ginger kitten. I've checked ISPCA, but with no results. I live in Wexford/Waterford area, but I can collect the kitten from the other counties, as well.

PS. It's my first post on boards.ie, so I'd like to say HELLO for everybody!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭tormented

Hi MontyPL,

try www.irishanimals.ie and animal aid are country wide also, they have plenty of animals looking for good homes, I would also ring around your local vets thats where I rescued my fella from, who has now sadly passed on, but they have great information on where to go when looking for a particular dog/cat, best luck let us know how u get on!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 MontyPL

Thanks tormented, very useful site. I asked pet vets in my area earlier, but they gave me ISPCA website and some phone numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

any joy on your search monty??

any joy on your search monty??

Not really, I'm afraid. I found black or white kittens, but it's supposed to be a gift for my good friend and she's stubborn - she wants ginger one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

Will have a ginger Kitten ready in about 8 weeks if you can wait that long.

• Advertisement

Would be great, I think she'll wait. Is the kitten already born?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭DAWNRISER

Yes kittens born 3 days ago.
    I can "book" the ginger one for you if you like, but I would need to know a bit about where it will be homed , experience with cats etc.

I have an older sibling ginger boy from this mom and he has great temperment and is healthy.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks, I'm going to send you PM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

Sorted Monty?
    I saw an ad for a ginger girl if you haven't booked one of Dawnriser's and you're still looking....

Thanks Call me Socket, it's already booked with DAWNRISER.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

call me socket, theres someone in the homes wanted section looking for a 'maramalade' kitten, maybe you could give him the details? (by the way its highly unlikely the ginger kitten is a girl as they tend to be male, the female comes out as tortishell.:))

Thanks Beaushalloe, will go have a look for that post. Racking my brains now trying to remember where I saw the ad:D

Edited to say that I found the page the ad was on but it's no longer there- kitten must have been rehomed

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

beaushallow, they're rare but it is possible to have a ginger female, i've heard of two.

but very uncommon i agree, possibly why she was snapped up so fast :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

PM sent

You have sent PM to me instead to someone else, I guess :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

http://www.catsaid.org/adopt_a_cat/default.html

there's also here, for future reference...

I really want Panda, but I can't haz a cat for a while ='(

PinkTulips wrote: »
    beaushallow, they're rare but it is possible to have a ginger female, i've heard of two.

but very uncommon i agree, possibly why she was snapped up so fast :D

My mother has a ginger girl, sister to my ginger fella.... litter of 4 dumped in the bushes- myself and my mother took on 2 each and hand reared them.
    Ella is the only ginger female cat I know of though....

Advertisement