Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Bernard Coconut Creams

• 14-04-2009 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭

Does anybody remember these?
    They were like Custard Creams but they were a coconut flavoured filling.
    I can't seem to find them any time I'm down the biscuit aisle though:(!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I vaguely remember them, but doubt you'll find 'em!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I remember Coconut Crumble Creams, don't remember the brand though. Nice do similar ones 'Nice Creams' coconut cream in the middle (think they do vanilla ones too) in a light blue packet mmmm! lovely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Ann22 wrote: »
    I remember Coconut Crumble Creams, don't remember the brand though.
    I think I remember them too, really nice, and were crumbly, sort of pale looking biscuit and uneven looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 nolo77

I remember them. They used coconut in the biscuit also, adding to the overall taste. I must check my local Dunnes, out of curiosity. Just remembered, the biscuits were uneven too, weren't they? Yum!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Robbie085

I know it's an old thread. I loved these . I wish they would make them again. As far as I recall they were in a blue pack and were called coconut cream. I don't remember coconut crumble cream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭sam t smith

Poor choice of name considering the existence of the far superior and very different Jacobs Coconut Creams.

Advertisement