Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter millionare raffle

Options
  • 14-04-2009 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

will someone please post the numbers here as i dont have access to the lottery.ie site. I thought they would've been here already.

How did eveyone do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Here you go, didn't enter myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭fippy

cheers man :)

unfortunately i didnt win anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

We had 20 tickets........... nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭jacool

Main prize won by people working in Dáil Eireann, no not politicians, I said working !!!
    Won nothing and never doing this again. Bought a few together for family and got a series of concurrent numbers - thought it was random. Anyhow, nothing within an asses roar of that batch came out, so I reckon all that week they were selling losers ! They were advertising like mad the last week as they still had 30000 left ! Hope nobody buying that late won huge. €20 is a bit much I think plus I had to watch Looney Mooney for 10 minutes, which isn't funny at all. Certainly sticking with footie and lotto from now on (I claim I can use stats in both of those - this is just random !)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

gaz wac wrote: »
    We had 20 tickets........... nothing :(

Went home last night and Mrs Wac's dad came around...he was one of the winners from the Dail !!! Nearly 19k in his back pocket...happy days :D I believe one of them is retiring this week...nice little bonus

p.s they only bought two tickets

• Advertisement
Advertisement