Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betfair new customer offer

Options
  • 14-04-2009 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

I've never used online betting sites and very rarely even used bookies, so I'm a complete idiot when it comes to this sort of thing.

I was gonna put some money on the Champions League fixtures so went to betfair.ie

There was a banner saying that new customers got £25 worth of bets on the Champions League. So I clicked it, signed up and deposited some money into my account. But now I cant find anything about the £25. Can someone point me in the right direction ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

dont see anything about £25 worth of bets

maybe im blind but have you checked your email btw?

also you usually have to lodge certain amount in your account before they give you the 25

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Headshot wrote: »
    dont see anything about £25 worth of bets

maybe im blind but have you checked your email btw?

also you usually have to lodge certain amount in your account before they give you the 25

wugpl1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

You probably have to have 25 euro matched in bets before they give you the 25

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I emailed them about it.

Your first losing bet up the value of 25 will be refunded.

Advertisement